What personal information do we collect from the people that visit our website?
When doing actions below, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your name, email address or other details to help you with your experience.
When do we collect information?
We collect information from you when you fill out a form, subscribe to our newsletter, send us an email and comment on the site or enter information on our site.
How do we use your information?
We may use the information we collect from you when you do the above actions in the following ways:
- To personalize user’s experience and to allow us to deliver the type of content and product offerings in which you are most interested.
- To improve our website in order to better serve you.
- To send periodic emails regarding other products and services.
WE COLLECT YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS IN ORDER TO:
Send information, respond to inquiries, and/or other requests or questions.
How do we protect visitor information
Our website is scanned on a regular basis for security holes and known vulnerabilities in order to make your visit to our site as safe as possible.
We use regular Malware Scanning.
What Are Cookies
For more general information on cookies see the Wikipedia article on HTTP Cookies.
You can prevent the setting of cookies by adjusting the settings on your browser (see your browser Help for how to do this). Be aware that disabling cookies will affect the functionality of this and many other websites that you visit. Disabling cookies will usually result in also disabling certain functionality and features of this site. Therefore it is recommended that you do not disable cookies.
The Cookies We Set
- Email newsletters related cookies. This site offers a newsletter or email subscription services and cookies may be used to remember if you are already registered and whether to show certain notifications which might only be valid to subscribed/unsubscribed users.
- Forms related cookies. When you submit data to through a form such as those found on contact pages or comment forms cookies may be set to remember your user details for future correspondence.
Third Party Cookies
- This site uses Google Analytics which is one of the most widespread and trusted analytics solution on the web for helping us to understand how you use the site and ways that we can improve your experience. These cookies may track things such as how long you spend on the site and the pages that you visit so we can continue to produce engaging content. For more information on Google Analytics cookies, see the official Google Analytics page.
Hopefully, that has clarified things for you and as was previously mentioned if there is something that you aren’t sure whether you need or not it’s usually safer to leave cookies enabled in case it does interact with one of the features you use on our site. This Cookies Policy was created with the help of the CookiePolicyGenerator.com
COPPA (CHILDREN ONLINE PRIVACY PROTECTION ACT)
When it comes to the collection of personal information from children under 13, the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA) puts parents in control. The Federal Trade Commission, the nation’s consumer protection agency, enforces the COPPA Rule, which spells out what operators of websites and online services must do to protect children’s privacy and safety online.
CAN SPAM ACT
The CAN-SPAM Act is a law that sets the rules for commercial email, establishes requirements for commercial messages, gives recipients the right to have emails stopped from being sent to them, and spells out tough penalties for violations.
If you want to opt-out from our newsletter you can do so by clicking the unsubscribe hyperlink text at the bottom of every email we send to you.
TO BE IN ACCORDANCE WITH CANSPAM WE AGREE TO THE FOLLOWING:
• NOT use false, or misleading subjects or email addresses
• Identify the message as an advertisement in some reasonable way
• Monitor third party email marketing services for compliance, if one is used.
Last Edited on 29-1-2021