Product: Wealthy Affiliate
Owner: Kyle & Carson
Prices: Free Starter/ $49 monthly/ $359 yearly
Where To Go: https://my.wealthyaffiliate.com
My Rating: 97 of 100
Product Description/ Overview
Wealthy Affiliate is a training program launched in 2005 by Kyle and Carson, whose passion is helping people like you and me. It teaches people how to build an income online using a website as well as how to make money through internet/affiliate marketing.
In fact, it’s actually kind of like a university, the only difference is it focuses on internet/affiliate marketing area. So, it’s more like an Affiliate Marketing training program. You’re going to find out whether Wealthy Affiliate worth your money or not through my reviews of Wealthy Affiliate below.
What you’ll get is a total transparency of knowledge about making money online. I believe that, in order to make and earn money, you must know the process of making it.
So, rest assure that every bit of information you’re going to get and learn about the program is super valuable, as you’re going to educate yourself on how to make money the right way without having to jump on any too-good-to-be-true offers out there anymore.
Here’s the video that covers pretty much of Wealthy Affiliate, for those of you that prefers visual.
Ok, let’s get to know more about Wealthy Affiliate and how it works. Here’s the process:
1. Choose a Niche
Kyle, the co-founder, will explain what a niche is.
2. Build a Website Based On The Chosen Niche
It only takes less than 30 seconds to build. They’re going to teach you from A-Z on how to build your own website, so don’t stress yourself just yet 😀
3. Create And Write Quality Content
“I’m NOT a WRITER!!” Relax… Again, don’t be stressed just yet! Think of it as writing and sharing what you’re good at (interest/hobby) with people. I believe each and every one of you out there must have a passion about something – be it reading a book, sports, cooking and so on and so forth. You just have to remember one thing, be honest with your writing.
4. Get Traffic To Your Website
They will teach you how to get FREE traffic to your site. Don’t want to use that kind of traffic? Don’t worry because they will teach you about paid traffic as well such as Pay Per Click (PPC), email marketing (list building) and much more.
5. Reap The Commission
Earn money not just on the monthly basis but yearly basis. Your website and the contents itself will make you money. How? When people visit your site, read your content and click on whatever product you’re promoting and proceed to buy it, you’ll get the commission.
The best thing of all is….
You get all of the above for FREE (Note: Certain features are only available to Premium). You have the opportunity to upgrade to Premium membership any time you want and cancel it also at any time.
However, people from India, Nigeria, Philippines, Pakistan, Vietnam, Bangladesh and Egypt can’t join for free. This is because members from those countries continuously caused cheating and spamming problem towards WA. Thus, action has to be taken. They can still join as a Premium, but they have to pay for Premium membership first.
Another good thing is you’ll find Kyle and Carson every day (well, not really every day as I’m sure they’re quite busy too) in Wealthy Affiliate helping and answering people’s questions as well as giving support and encouragement. Where else can you get that kind of co-founders?
Most of the courses have a walk-through video which makes it a lot easier to understand. If you ever get lost in the middle of learning, all you have to do is ask around the WA community and they will be more than happy to help you out. You’ll get your help 24/7 and in my case I got my question answered almost instantly.
Click On The Picture To Enlarge
There are 3 ways you can ask a question; through a live chat, create a discussion and type in your question in the white box and find the answer to your question.
My advice is that before you ask a question, make sure you use the white box first because the answer to your question was most likely had been asked and answered by the other members who had the same question as yours. In case you still haven’t found the answer then you can use the other methods.
There are two parts in WA:
1) Affiliate Bootcamp
Click On The Picture To Enlarge
- If you want to earn money by just promoting Wealthy Affiliate then go to Affiliate Bootcamp.
- It has 7 courses and 10 lessons in each course.
2) Certification Courses
Click On The Picture To Enlarge
- If you want to build your own income online with your own niche, then go to this Get Started Here Online Entrepreneur Training.
- It has 5 courses and 10 lessons in each course.
As a FREE member, you can ONLY go through course 1 and 10 lessons on both Affiliate Bootcamp and Training Courses.
- It’s FREE
- You’ll get 2 FREE SiteRubix sites (Note: SiteRubix is a sub-domain site). If you upgrade to Premium, you’ll get 25 SiteRubix sites and 25 of your own domain sites.
- The SiteRubix site will get ranked in Google the same way as own domain sites
- FREE hosting for both Siterubix site and domain site.
- 24/7 support by the WA communities as well as industry experts
- Access to variety of classrooms
- Attend a Live Webinar every Friday
- Access to WA tools and resources
- The free member also gets commissions. Yes, you read that right.
- Feeling overwhelmed by the abundance of lessons and information provided. You’ll get used to it in no time.
- Forever Premium. Meaning, you can’t go back to the FREE starter membership once you become a Premium.
- Fast live chat. Sometimes, too many people chat at the live chat at the same time and sometimes the question being asked is buried with it. People have to ask twice to get their questions answered!
- Outdated tutorials. Not all of them but some. New members get confused when they they see some of the features they saw in the video tutorials aren’t the same anymore.
So, Why Should You Join Wealthy Affiliate?
Well, it’s a place where you can find and learn everything you need to know about:
- Making money online.
- Creating your own business online.
- How to get traffic.
- How to get and make your website/ pages/ posts ranking on Google.
- Things you SHOULD DO and SHOULDN’T DO with your business.
- Getting your own referrals, leads, prospects or whatever people call it nowadays.
- And it’s FREE.
How Much Does It Cost?
If you upgrade to Premium within the 7-day trial, you only have to pay $19 for the first month. The next month will be $49 monthly. Premium yearly membership costs $359 if you decide to upgrade to yearly. You get to unlock and reap the benefits of being a Premium member.
Latest 2016 Wealthy Affiliate Members Reviews About The Courses
Why Do I Need A Website?
Having your own website makes it easier to put everything together. Your website is going to be your foundation to your success online. It feels good knowing now you have your own website, like you own a piece of the internet kind of feeling 🙂
Let’s recap what you’re going to get and learn by joining Wealthy Affiliate:
- How to build a FREE website.
- How to monetize your website.
- How to get FREE traffic to your website.
- How to get referrals/ prospects/ leads. Never have to worry about paying to get them anymore. Let them come to you.
- How to build your own email lists for FREE.
- And so… the list goes on.
The conclusion, Wealthy Affiliate is the perfect place for you to start your online journey to become a successful income earner. Will it guarantee you will make money in no time? No. You need to get rid of such thinking. Let me quote what my fellow Wealthy Affiliate said,
When someone tells me they are making six figures – that does not mean I will do the same.
When someone tells me they are not making a cent – that does not mean I will do the same.
Making money doesn’t happen overnight – be it online or offline. It takes dedication, diligence, and patience. So, back to the question, is Wealthy Affiliate worth the money? Yes! It certainly is.
Should you have any questions and/or curiosity, you can contact me or leave a comment below. I’ll be more than happy to answer your question.